What is a Business Developer?
As an HOS Alliance Business Developer your job will be to help the brand develop a larger designated market or territory in exchange for a portion of all the income generated from the sale of HOS products and services in that specific region. An
Operating Region can be a metro area, city, or an entire region. The Business Developer is also granted the right to establish their own sales team to help develop their operating region, and will benefit financially from all sales generated in their
On average Business Developer fees start at, $19,950. The fee is based on population and other metrics such as the number of school districts and churches in the designated region. These regions are not exclusive, but we place only one Business Developer per region. Please contact us now about the availability of a specific metro area or city you would be interested in operating.
Top Advantages of Owning an HOS Business Development Operating Area:
- You will benefit from the sale of all HOS products within in your region.
- This is not a franchise. There are no ongoing royalty of franchise fees.
- Turnkey business opportunity with comprehensive support and training.
- HOS provides and maintains all the operational tools needed to run your business
- Build equity in a real asset you can sell at any time.
- Benefit financially from low overhead & operating expenses
- Ideal home based business
- Establish your own sales team to develop your region if desired.
- Great life style business with flexible hours
- Control your own destiny in a growing industry!
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a partner with HOS as a Business Developer, please contact us now for more no obligation information.